March 21, 2011

My Promises (1)

In addition to making everything from scratch and preparing the food fresh daily, there are a few things that I promised myself and, though not implicitly, my customers.

1. 100% vegan food that’s not just healthy but also tastes good

When I tell people that I cook without meat, dairy, eggs or anything that has to do with animals, they give me the look and ask “Umm… so what exactly do you eat?” You would be surprised how much variety you can have in a vegan diet without compromising the taste. My customers are not all vegans/vegetarians. Most are just health conscious people that want to eat what makes them feel good. That’s what I cook. I want people to enjoy my food because it’s tasty, not because it’s healthy.

1 comment:

  1. I agree its the taste that matters, but if its healthy for you too - even better.

    ReplyDelete